Covid-19 Update: Due to social distancing guidelines all of our services are being delivered remotely. our welfare advisor is available Wednesday-Friday 9am-5pm
Clear Benefits Torbay – what it offers
We offer free impartial and confidential advice and support for Torbay residents covering beneﬁts and general welfare advice.
Benefits – help with
- Information on what beneﬁts you might be entitled to
- How to claim and form assistance
- What will happen if your circumstances change
- How to appeal against a decision on your claim
- Tribunal Support
- Accompaniment to Medical Assessments (DLA/PIP)
Welfare Advice – help with
- Advice on other local support agencies covering areas such as, Housing advice, Debt, Back to work, food parcels, further education, health & wellbeing, etc.
To access the service please call, Susan (Welfare Advisor) on 07546186001 or email email@example.com