Following the EU Withdrawal Agreement, EEA Citizens that are working, or will be working, as Frontier Workers in the UK will need frontier worker permits. Those who are already working as Frontier Workers do not need the permit to claim or receive benefits but will find the process easier and quicker with a permit.

For more details, click here to visit the associated Government Guidance.